_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 4, 2013

And onwards!

And then... oh yes... we made it to the legendary Route 66 landmark - THE CADILLAC RANCH!

 Got my spray paint and made my make on a living, ever-changing piece of art.


Silas wanted so bad to be there with me... but it just wasn't meant to be. I hope this makes him feel a bit better.

 There was an odd sense of community here. We're all marking, laughing, sharing paint. It's a great vibe.


glouster, glouster ohio
 Representing my town - Glouster, Ohio!



 
 

 
 Leaving the ranch, Amarillo and soon - Texas... all with a heavy sigh. I really liked Texas.

No comments: