_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Frog giggin' & Pretty Boats

I love this photo. I took it at Lake Hope, Ohio. I also love to boat, and went out a few times with my grandpa when I was younger. One time I remember him telling me we were going frog giggin' and I was to hold the flashlight and find frogs hiding in the dark, nighttime water. Well, I did find one and got all excited, until grandpa ran a pitchfork type weapon through it. Needless to say, I didn't quite know what frog giggin' was going in, but I sure as heck knew what it was coming back out.... and I didn't like it one bit. But, I have to admit, frog legs cooked over an open fire sure as tasty!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is awesome Terri Jean