_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Portraits I've taken of other people's children

This is Mary and Caleb and the senior photos I shot of them. They graduated with Chrissy in 2002. (I've known Mary since she was in kindergarten. She had long blonde hair in one single braid and she so petite and pretty. I have a jillion photos of her (and her brother Nick), especially since I had them for many 'a weekends. They're grown up now and we went to Mary's wedding last year. I sure do miss their weekend visits.

No comments: