_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh to be a busy butterfly


My horoscope said March was supposed to be this great month, full of accomplishment and money. Hmmm.... I guess I shouldn't put so much stock in an internet psychic, huh? Well, I'm kidding, actually, because I believe that people make their own lives and their own luck - and you will never get anywhere if you lay and wait on fate or a helping hand or an easy solution or the perfect time to do anything. The only way to make something of yourself is to get up every day and actually make something of yourself.

Having said that, I really dont feel like I've moved forward so much this year. Yes, I know I'm only 3 months into it... but still, I just dont feel as motivated and inspired as I need to be. I have a butt load of things to do and barely any time to get it done.

Okay... enough complaining. Here's a photo from the Ohio river. Butterflies are an obsession.

No comments: