_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 20, 2006


Went on a little writer's retreat this month. 3 nights of quiet bliss. It was wonderful. I got a lot done, but the best part was spending one night with my daughter. She brought over pizza and we watched our Sunday ABC shows together (and in an 150 year old cabin, with a roaring fire and comfy beds - one of which is up in a gorgeous loft). I LOVE this place. I've been there several times and after each visit, I want to go back as soon as possible. I'm hoping to book another weekend sometime this summer and write my ass off.

And this photo is taken off the front porch. I was sitting out there with Maddie, enjoying the peace and quiet. Wish I had a better sunset to match the mood... but I was happy with what I got.

No comments: