_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Alex's Bday Party





We held Alex's 19th bday party tonight on the deck. Candles and torches everywhere (I love all that soft light) and it looked so nice. Plus we had all that good company. Alex is a health nut and wanted a healthy treat in place of cake and ice cream, so I made two custard pies with berries. They were soooooo good, and a definite hit! I loved them too.. but I make them for myself quite often because of my 'ol diabetes. Sigh...

No comments: