_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 17, 2006

Bark


I was hypnotized by this single piece of bark. I sat, looking and following all the winding lines with my eyes, for what seemed like hours... though it was much, much shorter. I stuffed it in my pocket so I could share it with others, but I lost it while walking back home. Luckily, I took this photo so others could see what it was I was going on (and on) about.

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is really cool
Heather

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. You were with me when I took it. It's the thing I put into my pocket and then said "Damn it! Where'd that thing go?" And POOF!! it was gone. I loved it though. Really cool.