_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fav photos from this weeks walks





I've been a bit snap-happy this week and now I have several new favorite photographs to share. The weather has been perfect, and it really revs me up for a good, long walk.

A natural vase for these lovely purple flowers

A dandelion with the morning dew.

Not too sure what kind on fungi this is, but I loved it! It's so freaky and cool looking. I tried to pick one to preserve it,but it fell apart.

A beautiful gree fern glistening in the bright sunshine.

No comments: