_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 21, 2006

Out and About





A few interesting photos from the woods. I laid down to shot most of them, which is a lot of fun in itself, but I really liked the idea of seeing the object from a completely different angle.

Here's some weird growth on a dead tree. It reminded me of crunched paper.

Yes, this is a photo of a hole in an old hollow log, but from this angle, it looks (to me) like a dragon's eye

I liked this fungi pic... how it pops out of the photo and you can see all its details.

This close, these new ferns look more like seahorses

No comments: