_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Why I like to drink











but I rarely do.... because I tend to get a bit stupid. And I take people down with me when I do it. So these pics are from last night's party. Me and Heather were getting kinda silly. And yes, I'm licking her face (but I don't have to be drunk to do that..... unfortunately).

Come to think of it, I should probably drink MORE. This was a lot of fun!

Photos from Heathers site at:
http://heatherandterri.blogspot.com/

No comments: