_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Day for Mom




Headed out to my hometown - New Lexington, Ohio - to visit my folks today for our own Mother's Day outing. Good time. We haven't been down home in a good while and it was fun to hang out with my parents and my nephew Deakin. It was a beautiful day and I took some cute pics of the kids. Chrissy looked especially beautiful that day. But then again, I think she's always an absolute beauty. The two youngest liked coloring on the sidewalk, but it also entertained the oldest - Miss Chrissy - too. Alex couldn't make it, but Jake brought his friend Shawn - who, oddly enough, looks a lot like Alex did at that age (12-13).