_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nuttin but parties (or so it seems)


Here's a few recent photos. One is from Scott's bday. A strawberry cake is all he ever asks for. And siince Silas shares Chrissy's birthday, he believes he shares everyone's birthday. The others are from a dinner party I threw together at the last minute - and man oh man did I have a good time. Actually, I think everyone had a good time! (Heather is with ALex's long time best friend, Aaron, and I'm, of course, with Alex. He may be 19 - but he can still sit on his mama's lap. The other fella is my Jacob.)

No comments: