_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Extra Summer Shots









I've posted a lot of summer photos on my regular blog - http://terrijeanblog.blogspot.com/ - but I had a few more... so I thought I'd just place them here.

* Alex carving an image into this old stump for the Luau.

* This cool catapiller hanging out by the back patio. I named him Pete.

* My Luau lamp. I made him myself. Cute huh?

* Scott deep sea diving in the pool.

* Silas camping out on the deck. We spent a lot of time in that tent this year. Silas loves sky watching (both clouds and stars) as much as I do.

* Chrissy and her daddy playing Corn Hole in the back yard.

* Silas in the pool. He's an excellent swimmer. A natural water baby.

No comments: