_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More artwork


Let me know what you think!

The big double-door room divider was one of my favorite pieces - and it was difficult to let it go. It turned out so very beautiful - but I have another set that'll go in my house... so I parted with it - and sold it - to a recent happy customer. I priced it pretty cheap - $100 - and she grabbed it immediately. Not too shabby, for a weekend of painting and having a good time out in my deck in the sunshine, eh?

No comments: