_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Busy writing


Trying to get some writing done. It's taking up all my time and I feel a bit burnt. Ugh! And I'm barely able to figure out how to do all this Frontpage software stuff (my website has been down for MONTHS now!) Seems like I'm doing way too many things at once and not succeeding at any of them. I'm taking tiny steps forward with each project, but not one is near the finish line. It's overwhelming me something terrible. I might just need help, like a partner or assistant or something. I'm trying to do the website, write and research books/articles/columns, do the PR for the group, run the entire group myself, answer emails, interview people, etc. The typed sheet on my notebook is just 1 page of my to do list. It's actually about 10 pages long.

Too much, perhaps? I think sometimes I'm expecting WAY too much of myself. Other days, I really don't think I expect enough out of myself. I dont know.. I wish I could see the end result of something, though. I'm feeling bummed about it all right now.

Sigh...

No comments: