_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 1, 2006

More Fun-Guys



I'm not too sure what my attraction to weird yard fungus is... it is fungus, isn't it? Or is it fungas? No, that looks wrong. I'll go with the first one.. But anyway, I'm not too sure why I enjoy photographing them do much, but I'll actually lay on the soaking wet ground, walk through bug infested creeks or hang off a tree limb to get a good shot. This one was a bit easier, though. I was putting wood on a backyard fire and they sprang up in what seemed like mere minutes!

No comments: