_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 25, 2006

Tracking Ho Ho




Silas kept an online eye on Ho Ho ... and when he was getting close, he laid out some milk and cookies. (I LOVE that photo!)

And the Dr Pepper Santa Claus has been with me for more than 20 years. My great grandparents owned a store and it was given to them as a promotional display in the late 70's or early 80's. And I loved it, so I got it! I drag the poor fella out every year... I cherish him because he reminds me of my beloved great grandparents (Carl & Dorothy) whom I love and miss bunches.

No comments: