_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Letter #1 from Billy (in Iraq)


Greetings! I've received photos from Billy and I thought I'd share them - and his emails - with everyone.






Billy wrote:
these pictures suck pretty bad, i know. i finally got someone to let me put some of my pictures on their computer so i could send them. trust me i have more that i will send here in a couple days that are A LOT better. the ones i sent are of our tent we lived in while we were in kuwait, and a couple pictures of some herds of camels and sheep also in kuwait. there are a couple of my room here in iraq too. like i said they aren't that good but i'll be sending more soon. i hope everything's going alright and i'll talk to you soon. LOVE YOU! Bilsif

No comments: