_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Miss Shelby is Six



I can remember when she was born. She looked like a doll I had when I was a little girl. Every single facial feature was absolutely perfect, and people commented (even to this day) that she is the most beautiful child they've ever seen. I can honestly say those people are absolutely correct.... and I love to photograph her, though I love it when she calls me Nana Terri even more.

1 comment:

Window Shots and poetry thoughts said...

SHe's reall pretty, but i knew a girl like that once...she's my grandaughter.When she was a little girl, she could have been in movies.