_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The finished project! (And finished right on time!)

Where the magic happens! My finished studio!

My wardrobe keeps growing!



I have TONS of different backgrounds to choose from.


Props galore!






Isn't this beautiful??


The pink, white and red bathroom.



I LOVE this dressing room! It turned out just as I imagined it. Very girlie and theater-ish.

Looking into the dressing room.

Signs pointing to my studio. It takes a map to get there.
The finished counter

No comments: