_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The grandbabies looked super cute today....

 ...so I put them on the stairs and snapped a few photos - hoping to catch something that would look good on the wall.

I forgot how hard it is to get your own kids (I'm way better at getting other peoples kids) to look happy at the exact same time -- or even to look at the camera at the same time.

After more than 2 dozen shots, I gave up. Here's my fav's.




The photo in the black with the yellow bow is Chrissy's kindergarten photo. My favorite of her school photos. I still have that outfit. Hopefully Iz will wear it when she starts school too. 


My two youngest granddarlings. Yep. This is as good as it got!

No comments: