_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kidfest 2012

Okay... so it was fun to be able to take the two youngest granddarlings to Kidfest this year - because I went all the time with my kiddies and even worked it for many, many years - but this year... I don't know. It was pretty much dead. I mean, there was lots of fun things for older kids to go - like old enough to be out of the wagon and putting together their own bracelets or making their own hats. But all the little kids games were (mostly) gone and all the free kids snacks were gone too. There wasn't even much snacks to buy at the concession stands... which really surprised me. This year I would give it a 2 out of 5. Come on Athens! Let's not make it suck next year!!









No comments: