_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 2, 2012

My book has now sold almost 41,000 copies!

Holy crap! I can't believe it! To all the people who bought my book over the past 9 years - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Whew. 9 years huh?

Umm... I probably should write another one. I keep wanting to... planning to... but time gets away from me with the whole studio and photography business and moving and grandkids. Etc..

But 9 years?!?! That's kind of depressing for a writer.

humph.

No comments: