_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Silas helped me out at the Good Will Luau

 Silas and I had the privilege of working with the folks at Good Will from Logan, Ohio at their big Luau party. I was the official photographer and Silas helped me out and then was able to get some dancing in!



 Silas posing with some of the photo cutouts we had in the photo room.

 A photo of me... Si's mama.


Silas dancing with some of the clients from Good Will. These great folks sure love dancing!

Our photo set up. Thanks for your help sweetheart!

No comments: