_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

Wow! Been looking at the photos from all the damage and despair from the current Hurricane and part of me feels so terribly emphatic for all those people stuck with said damage and despair... and the other part wishes I was there to photograph it.

Luckily, the sensible, empathetic part wins.

Recently heard from my friend Freddie who lives up yonder (close to Providence) and he said things are okay with him. That's good. I was worried. One news report said his town had been evacuated. Yikes!

He rode it out playing guitar.

I've seen him play guitar and heard him sing.

Believe me, it's a great way to pass the time during the storm.


Here's a pic of Freddie (stolen from his Facebook). I'm too lazy to find mine and load them in. Sorry Freddie.. but everyone had to see your handsome face!

Be safe! Be warm! And Be good!

Hugs,
"Chickenstick"

No comments: