_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I am not now - nor have I ever been - a morning person.

 I am trying hard to become an early riser... though I am definitely a true night owl. But I have found that I am far more productive if I have more time in the morning. (Though I have way more fun with less morning, and lots of time at night)

So, to continue with my new goal of getting in shape for the race - and for life - I made the < yawn + groan > decision to get up with the sun - or a little thereafter.

I gotta tell ya... it sucks so far today. I need coffee.



Mind you, I was raised at my grandparents bait store and hunted worms for $5 a quart. Oh wait... I always hunted worms at night. Ummm.... now this saying really confuses me.







No comments: