_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 29, 2012

Photo odds and ends

 Came across some recently taken (and not so recently taken) photos and given it's a cold, wet, soggy afternoon - and I'm on a short break from homeschooling - I thought I'd post a few that I especially liked.


 Baby JoJo out with Izzy and I for a "playdate"

 Pop Scott and Izzy have a conversation on the front porch.

 The left is Rowan and Izzy riding in the stroller - and the right is the same mode of transportation with cousin Tiffany in the back + Chrissy in the middle and a cramped Alex in the front. Chrissy is Izzy's mom and Rowan is the son of Alex.


 It took a while but I removed every photo, repainted the frame or reframed it, then rehung each one and added a few A's for our family last name. I love the way it looks... and , um... can you tell I really dig photos? I call this "The Shrine"... given it's a shrine to my kids!


Izzy giving me the stink eye at Burger King (on her playdate with Baby JoJo)

No comments: