_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 29, 2012

After...


....... a 17-hour nap... I am starting to feel better. I'm back on my feet - albeit in pj's, a sweatshirt and slippers - and though I'm working in slow motion, at least I'm not glued to the sofa and unable to move - even to my own bed.

Still have a headache (which sucks royally) and my body continues to ache but I hope that goes away soon and I can resume my normal speed/ life/ day.

Until then I'm coughing into my shirt and trying to type this with the use of one eye (having them both open simultaneously adds to the head pain). Maybe a shower and hot tea will help.

ugh...

The flu sucks ass.

No comments: