_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 30, 2012

For the first time in many, many years....

 I put my tree up after Thanksgiving. I usually wait until the Winter Solstice to put it up. But I always had a tiny house and no where to put a tree. But since moving out of the money pit and into my new place - which is several times the size of my old house - I actually have a spot ready to go! So up went the tree and it looks beautiful!


 


 This year I decorated the tree in stuff the kids made or their yearly ornaments - plus my regular birds and snowflake lights. 

 

And a ribbon as my tree topper.

So here I am... waiting to see if I can endure an entire month of the tree in my living room (something I am not used to). But I bet it goes down within a few days of Christmas. lol.

No comments: