_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My snowman collection. An introduction.

 Yes. I love snowmen. Like... seriously love snowmen. I have a small collection (by my standards - because I want WAY more) and here's a few snapshots.
 My mom made these three (two below and one below) plus  many others sitting in my living room. She's an amazing artist and has sold in lots of shops - including the one I previously owned. She's won awards for her work and once it made the cover of a magazine!

If you're interested in knowing more about my mom's artwork, drop me an email!

Just a few... who usually sit on the piano until the first day of spring!

No comments: