_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's one of those days....

Still feeling blah.. and achy. Taking a laundry basket upstairs winded me and wiped me out. I am definitely still with flu. Damn diabetes. It never seems to let things go.


Anyways... I'm gonna hole up for the rest of the day in my bedroom. Reading, writing, resting, and a Northern Exposure Season 5 marathon. Joel is gonna develop Glacier Dropsy and Chris, my favorite character (who is from Wheeling WV and with Bo Derek) gets super spiritual with a deer. 
My gwad John Corbett is sexy! Like seriously sexy!! Makes me wanna start visiting Wheeling more - to catch a possible glimpse of him. He has a house there... not that I looked into it or anything.
 

















And now to daydream about living in Alaska with Chris... while hopped up on cold medicine and trying not to blow my brains out (not literally. I've just been blowing my nose a lot.)

Later taters!











(Ohhhh.... And bite that lip. Yes.. just like that Chris... I mean John.)

No comments: