_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My photo made the pinuppost.com !!!


I am thrilled!!



My photo made the Pinuppost. I submitted it on a whim and they published it! Woot!! Woot!! I am so very happy!!

I love this site and subscribe to the e-newsletter. Imagine my surprise when my photo was in there this morning!

Thrilled! Simply thrilled!






















I've been thinking about submitting them for online and print publication. Looks like I'm definitely gonna do that from here on out.

And doesn't Cassi look beautiful?? Love this photo of her.