_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 31, 2012

Things that made me giggle

 Everyone who knows me knows my zombie and/or apocalypse plan - which is to put everyone I love out of their misery and then shoot myself. But this takes it a bit further - to first shoot everyone I HATE... and then follow through with my plan. hmmmm.....


I actually do this way too much.

 The above one, with Heather, was on facebook.I was like "Why is facebook trying to get me to buy presents? How odd."