_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Getting ready for my invite-only boudoir party this weekend

Adding more photos to my boudoir blog  http://boudoirblog.blogspot.com/ .  It's a big task, mostly because I have an abundance of amazing women whom I've photographed.   Eye Candy Girl models who've given me their time and energy, and clients who said YES! to letting me post their photos on my blog. Wow! I sure have been blessed with so many amazing, beautiful and sexy women!

I still have a dozen or two to post on the site, and then finish up the tips and such... but it's a wonderful feeling to have that big project nearly completed. Then I'll just have to add the work I do from here on out.

Including this weekend with my first at-home, invite only, boudoir party here at my house! I'm so very excited!! I love nights like that. I cannot even begin to tell you how fun they are for me... and how lovely it makes my friends and family feel afterwards. They're addicting.

Here's the beautiful Hannah... one of the original Eye Candy Girls. (And yes, I'm looking for a new troupe. Contact me if you're interested.)