_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Photos from the past week

 Silas and Deakin having a big breakfast. Berries were on sale. Love me some berries.


Watching the Presidential Inauguration with Silas
 


Teaching Silas what's really important.


 Izzy was super proud of her elephant!


See the trunk? It's the line to the right. Love this elephant!


 Valentine's Day decorations are now in my house... which means only 1 thing : My birthday is coming up!!!

 Roxy had to make an appearance and come out of storage. I lost her hair. I don't thinks he liked that much. Sorry Roxy.


I've been steadily going through just about everything I own and donating box after box to Good will of the stuff I don't need. This will be a LONG process, but my plan to simplify is making things better - with each box that leaves the house. Less stuff to clean, to worry about, to deal with. I've noticed that the less stuff I have, the more time I have. Yep!