_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow's coming in...

Hope it's not too much. I have big plans for Friday and Saturday.. lotsa fun.

Actually, I have big plans for the next two weekends... with possibilities for the third. Wow! I'm really diggin' this whole having more free time to go out with friends and actually do things.. with such friends.

Anyways.. back to the snow. Some reports say 1-3 inches while others say 2-5. I'm hitchin' a ride into town tomorrow if it's not too bad. That hotel hot tub and swimming pool are gonna feel oh-so-nice!

So go ahead and snow during the week! I'm homebound! Don't take away my weekends! I'm using them now!