_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 14, 2013

As I mentioned before....

 My bedroom is my favorite room in my house. With it's high antique, four-poster bed to all the antique dressers that's been handed down from grandparent to grandchild and the many little odds and ends I've placed throughout... it is a nifty little place to hang my hat at the end of the day.

I've snapped a few pics of some of my "treasures"... Hope you like...

 This is a mere fraction of my vintage camera collection.

 Blaire is my 15+ year old Siamese Cat named after the Blaire character on Facts of Life (because my kitty had super blonde hair when we got her). She is Jasper's sister, tho they look nothing alike. What's funny tho, is Jasper acts like a Siamese cat - meaning he cries and talks super loud and all the time. Blaire is a bedroom kitty. She almost never leaves my room. In cat years she'd be 80 or 90 years old. She literally lays on me when I sleep... all frickin' night long.


Mom sculpted the little mushroom gnome years ago. It's about 2.5 inches tall. My old cameras again. A little peacock ring box Chrissy gave me a few years ago. We both love peacocks. The necklace holder I made from an old plant holder I found in some junk a long time ago. The Marilyn Monroe doll Silas gave me for the holidays plus my Betty Boop - who used to sit in my old studio. Lastly, the book I've been thumbing through ... about all the weird and creepy places to visit in Ohio. I have a hankering for some road trips and this book is going to help me plan one out.