_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, February 22, 2013

Here's something that made me go hmmmmm

I was checking out Ebay today (bidding on a Wonder Woman figuring and vintage rooster salt and pepper shakers. Keep your fingers crossed for me!) and I thought I'd do a little search on my book and see what it was going for. That's when I ran into this guy who is selling my $10.95 (retail) book for nearly three times that on Ebay! You can literally walk to your bookstore and get one for eleven bucks, or go to Amazon where their often of sale (and Kindle is even cheaper)... but NOOOO.... this fella upped the price.

I wrote them a little note asking what the deal was, but no response as of yet.