_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Been busting my ass over at Terri Jean Photography...

trying to get all my portfolio photos up and organized.... with watermarks. I honestly had no idea I shot that many client photos. No... I am no where near being done, and I'm weeding through ALL of my photos stored here on my computer while doing it. Yesterday I was able to delete more than 30 GB of unusable photos. Whew! I bet my computer feels a little lighter and more energetic today. Hopefully we can shed another 30 by tomorrow!

Anyways... head over to http://terrijeanphotography.blogspot.com/ and you can see what I've been up to. Will be back to posting here very, very soon.

Facebook me if you need me!

Hugs,

Terri Jean