_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Busy... busy... Burnt Out... and Busy

Within the last few days I've cleaned out my emotional closet (don't ask... ), signed on to act as head photographer for a local festival, write a story for the local newspaper, and did all my other, regular stuff like homeschooling and nanaing and being my own amazing self. (ahem)...  But I haven't had a reset in a while. Been too busy.

By reset I mean a pause... a lazy day... a day to work on JUST MY projects and no one else's... or a few hours to myself to collect and organize my thoughts, digest the weeks events, and, of course, make a big 'ole to do list for the next few days.

But sometimes I get too busy with everything and I have no time to decompress. When this happens you may not want to be around me. Why? Because I am a stress-cryer. Oh yes... when I'm feeling internally claustrophobic, I whine around like a new puppy. It's sickening really - but I can't seem to help myself.

So if you're thinking about approaching me any time soon, bring a box of tissues, a piece of dark chocolate, and a shoulder for me to whine on.

Yep.