_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring should neither be winter nor summer...

I cannot believe that spring arrived yesterday and it barely got above freezing. Today it was snowing! Now mind you, this time last year it was in the 80's and I was sweating like crazy and already sunburnt my nose! Now I'm frickin' freezing and my yard still needs that nice Spring Cleaning and readying that comes after a yucky and sloppy winter. The dogs chewed up some plastic something-or-others, sleds and shovels are still strewn about, and my yard is a soppy, wet mess. It desperately needs beautification and... well with all this cold and wet and slipperiness outside (yes, I have been falling and slipping in the yard way too much lately) ... well I haven't mustered up the energy to actually get it done.

Ahem...

Truth be told, I still have snowmen in the window for my wintery window decorations and the little spring bunnies are sitting on their heads. Don't judge me.


No comments: