_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Finally posting pics from the Vegas trip!

 Going to Vegas... so I'm counting out my change. All money in the charge jar is up for gambling.



 Izzy LOVED the airport!


 It was storming before the trip. The power actually flicked a few times at the airport.

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE flying! Seriously! You have no idea. I feel a huge pang of envy every time I see one fly across the sky. I've loved traveling since I was 12 and took my first flight to Oklahoma.


 Loved this Phoenix Sunset



The late night flight into Vegas was a bit - less crowded - than I expected.

No comments: