_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, September 14, 2013

With my luv Jerrod in Columbus


Sigh... we didn't ride on the Pedal Wagon, but it is definitely on my to do list for another time.

 Love me some Columbus.. especially on the Short North. The above is our view from The new Hyatt.
 Oh yes... this is me taking a pee. But the 80's bar and restroom was awesome!

 I have found my people! And they dance in their undies at Axis!
 Jerrod, Kevin and Merve. What a fun group of boys for me (and Malinda) to play with.

 Hanging out with Jerrod... introduced him to Indian food and sushi. I feel as tho I accomplished something.
 Before heading out for the night... a few selfies by the glow of the sunset.
Strippers. Short North. Gay bar. Oh yes... Mama T had a blast.

XXOO.. thanks Jerrod.

No comments: