_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December has been insane... Don't believe me?

 So Caitlin's story made it onto the Investigation Discovery Channel. They came to my house and filmed us in early December. It'll air in April. They were here during an ice storm. I tried to convince the fellas - Dave, Mike and Ed - to have a sleep over (I bribed them with wine coolers, frozen pizzas and an Investigation Discovery TV marathon) - but since they were from Toronto, they were used to bad weather. Oh well. I tried. lol. Actually, we had a hoot shooting and I can't wait to see the show!
 Second time since Oct. I've had a film crew in my living room. Crazy!


 This photo made the Athens Messenger paper. They ran a story about the TV show. I've bee blessed with a LOT of great press lately.
  Guess who got early Xmas gifts? Yep. And they said they're forming a band!

New haircut (below)  ... way shorter and thinner. I like it. It's different, but I like it. Photo from the day of the Discovery shoot.






  Chrissy and Charleigh - Alex's GF. (We love her!)

My sister, Lacey Jean, was in town and she snapped these epic photos. Epic, why? you may ask?.... because this is the first time Jake - who just turned 21 - went drinking with his two older siblings. Oh yes... the photo above is Alex, Jake and Chrissy. Hard to believe my babies are growing up so fast!





No comments: