_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's always rainy in Arizona

 And then it stormed. Hard. I was told it rarely rains in Arizona... nor in Nevada. But it did both while I was there. I started to wonder if I was Eeyore, carrying around a dark, gloomy cloud with me wherever I went.


 FINALLY... it was clearing up! Back to site seeing! These pics are also from Route 66. World's largest dreamcatcher!



Standing on the corner
In Winslow Arizona
Such a fine sight to see....
It's a girl, my Lord
In a flatbed Ford
Slowling down to take a look at me....
- The Eagles.

One of my favorite sites from the whole trip!



No comments: