_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 7, 2005

It's here! It's here!


Finally... after several months of waiting (with much anticipation), I can finally say FALL IS HERE! It's my favorite season, and this year it procrastinated gettin' here (that, or summer wasn't budging!) There's something about the air, the sound of leaves cruching under my feet, and the feel of that comfy, old sweatshirt that gets me each and every year. I absolutely love it. I spent the tear tearing down Halloween decorations, raking the yard, making a big pot of chilli, trimming a few hedges and getting the house ready for winter. The entire time... I was smiling. Cheers, TJ

No comments: