_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 5, 2005

Star Gazing


Lately I've been spending a great deal of my evenings staring into the clear night sky. It's a great time to star-gaze because of the Leonid meteor shower that's going on till mid November, and I've been lucky enough to see shooting stars nearly every night. It amazes me that something the size of golf balls (and some the size of dust!) could briefly ignite in the night sky and leave me breathless. If you haven't had a chance to check out the show, you have a few more days.

I'll be out there too. Cheers! TJ
PS: I snapped this moon pic last month. Beautiful isn't it?

No comments: