_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Babies


I took this photo a few weeks ago at Lake Hope (Ohio). My kids are amazing, and they enrich my life each and every day (even those frantic days when they're driving me crazy!) Jake is 13 and in that stage where teenagers try to figure out who they are, how they fit in, and what their options are for the future. Chrissy is darling girl who left her mama in 2004 for a place of her own. Watching her move out was one of the saddest moments of my life. She's a lot of fun to be around. Alex (age 18) is an artist who fronts a band called Black Spyral Dancer. He's lead vocalist, one of the song writers and he plays bass. Handsome isn't he? And little Silas is 3 (he and Chrissy share the same birthday, though 19 weeks apart) and is a lot of fun to be with each and every day. He's the last baby (sigh...) but such a blessing. They're all blessings. (Not pictured are my other darlings, my neice Amanda whom we helped raise, and my now-grown foster daughter Shannan and her two babies, Shelby and Lucas. They call me Nana Terri, and I just love hearing it. ) Cheers! TJ

1 comment:

Buckeye Sculptor said...

You have some great lookin kids....i love your blog and i'm putting it on my favorites list...