_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Back to the 'ol drawing board


When I was a little girl I loved to draw. Over the years, I thought I lost any artistic ability I ever had. I didn't even try because I was afraid of how silly the paintings would appear. One day I decided to try to paint again, but I wanted to use windows and make "stained glass." I did it and it actually came out okay. Since then, I paint on windows all the time and even put work in my mom's booth at the Backwoods Fest in Thornville, Ohio (my mom is an artist who specializes in handmade folkart. Her website is www.sculpturesbyconnetta.com). This is a piece I did a few months ago and I'm giving it away as a gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you at the backwoods fest this year but i missed you at the Thornville on the Street Festival. I saw you there last year.
you do good work.