_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 14, 2005

So much to do, so little time


I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed this week. I have a lot to do and no time to get it all done. My Native Truth column is past due, and it's a big one so it's taking a lot of my time, and I have to update my website http://www.terrijean.com/ with information about American Indian Heritage Month (which happens every November). That's also overdue. I have a lecture coming up on Wednesday that I'm not ready for, two books that need to be mailed out to interested publishers, press packs that should have already gone out, hundreds of emails to answer and I'm supposed to be writing the first draft for the next Tanasi Journal's column. And that's what's due NOW... I have a big butted list of work due in just a few weeks and I haven't even outlined them yet. Yikes! And now I'm more overwhelmed. Feeling kinda vomity. Maybe a long hot bath and a cup of iced tea will unmuddle my muddled head. And if that doesn't work, I'll give up and try again tomorrow. Ugh. TJ

By the way, this is one of my favorite photos from this year.

No comments: